Huwebes, Enero 12, 2012

First Hauls for 2012. The Fruits of Stipend.

I've just got my semestral allowance last Saturday, Jan. 7th (I am a scholar and scholars here in Quezon City usually receive an allowance worth 1,500 PHP and if your GWA hits 1.75 or lower you are to get an additional 2,500 PHP, summing it up to 4,000 PHP) and I ran to a particular mall to buy me some things to comply with my needs and wants. Here's what I've bought:



Pants, Textbook, and the Gundam kit

Andrew Pytel and Ferdinand Singer's "Strength of Materials 4th Edition" textbook.

New (okay, not really new since it is from ukay ukay) pants

An EG 1/144 RX 78-2 GUNDAM Model kit.

...oh well, those are the things I've got on my shopping basket, and I can say that my stipend was really worth it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento